What To Expect When You Visit
If you are thinking of visiting but don’t know what to expect, relax! Everyone is welcome!
- We are very friendly and will greet you warmly.
- If you don’t know anything about church, Christianity or the Bible, that’s ok!
- There is no dress code. Just normal clothes are ok. If you want to wear nice clothes, that’s also ok.
- We sing spiritual songs by a talented live band, and listen to a practical message to teach us about God and to help us in our daily lives.
- We eat lunch together (first time visitors eat free!) and hang out and talk and relax. We then go home any time we like.